Mobile Apps Business Benefits
Mobile Apps Business Benefits: Unlocking Your Business Potential
Should I get a Mobile App or a Mobile website?
This is a common question today and once that is not always easy to answer for business owners. A better question would be to ask: “Which will help me achieve my businesses unique goals and grow my business”
Here are some more questions to ask when deciding if you need an App or a Mobile site or both!:
- How do you know if an App or a Mobile website is best?
- Is your current website mobile optimised?
- Will an App give users a better content consumption experience?
- How does App development pricing compare to mobile website pricing?
To start the process and get some answers to your questions about Apps and Mobile sites, request a free 30 minute business assessment call with one of our App consultants.
Unlock Your Business’ Potential and Make Your Company Mobile Ready
Whether you develop an App or a Mobile website what is important is the content you are delivering. Here at Digital Hinge, a Singapore Mobile App developer, we like to call Apps and Mobile sites ‘content holders’ or ‘content delivery tools’
If a Mobile App for iPhone will help you deliver content in a more effective way than a mobile optimised and responsive website then you should have an App.
Our Mobile Apps are both functional and responsive, giving you confidence they’ll work beautifully on all Mobile devices.
3 Ways Mobile Apps Can Help Grow Your Business
1. Distraction Free Experience: Lighting fast, butter smooth operation guaranteed – people hate to wait; No ads from competitors targeting your market niche- keeping customers focused on your company;
2. Help Customers Make Spontaneous Decisions: Essentially when your customers are near your business you can target them with messages to influence their buying behavior with Push Notifications, QR code scanning and geo location offers.
3. Offline Functionality & Visibility : Mobile Apps always work, mobile website need to be connected to the internet…Sure Apps are better when you can deliver dynamic content too but if your customers are not online they can still experience what you have to offer; Mobile Apps are always easily accessible and visible from your mobile device’s home page – no typing long, web addresses or special URLs to get the right content.
Get Started and Request a Mobile Assessment for Your Content
App Specification Creation Saves You Time, Money & Pain
Digital Hinge can you save time and money developing mobile apps by creating specification grade SRS and CRS documents resulting in more affordable apps delivered in a timely manner.
When your iPhone and iPad apps are created, starting from a great Software Requirement Specification (SRS) and Customer Requirements Specification (CRS) your apps can be targeted to perform precise functions to an exact market.
And, if after we have created your SRS and CRS documents you’d like to use a different mobile app developer, well that’s fine too.
In fact you’ll have a specification grade document that we are confident you’ re developer will thank you for.
Whether you are a government agency with a message to communicate; or a company with products to sell; or an individual who has a red-hot idea for an awesome app… we would love to hear from you!
Call Digital Hinge on +65 6100 6199 or Request a Quote Here
Apps &software jobs costing too much? Shipping late? You’ve got a Spec. problem we can solve it.
Develop your winning digital marketing action plan to meet your company’s unique marketing goals.
Search Engine Marketing
SEM works to get you found on Google with SEO Assessments, keyword analysis and activation.